Career for Master in Pharmacy, Life Sciences at Clinical Development Services Agency | Emoluments upto Rs 75,000/- pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India.
Emoluments & duration of assignment :
Maximum up to Rs 75,000/- per month (One Year)
Location : CDSA, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad May involve extensive travel to various Indian cities.
Job profile :
CDSA’s Training Manager will have a variety of responsibilities that support both department’s vision and purpose. She/He will be working in close co-ordination with Director Training and Training Coordinator in meeting various new initiatives and exisiting programs. She/He will report to Director Training.
Training Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervision of training programs that include but not limited to eLearning programs, Certificate/Diploma courses, webinars, training videos etc.
- Develop manuals, handouts, exercises for existing and new courses by liasoning with national experts and peer reviewers.
- Responsible for eLearning programs by interacting with candidates and faculty members. Schedule training sessions, organise IT and manage course enrolment etc.
- Determine and conduct training need analysis.
- Under guidance, liaises with others, e.g. external bodies, to assist in designing training appropriate to the skills needed.
- Monitor training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date.
- Continually review current training packages and improve program content, delivery methods, and skills through research, feedback, and evaluation.
- Work with Director Training to evaluate effectiveness of existing training programs. Write departmental SOPs.
- Manage training services within approved budget and ensure implementation as per the quality metrics.
- Supervise employees reporting to her/him to ensure that they meet performance standards.
- Facilitate as a communication channel between team members (Director Training, Training Coordinator, Training Associate, Admin, Finance). Escalate issues, when necessary.
- Recommend necessary revisions to existing training courses and possible areas requiring training courses.
- Keep track and report (to Director Training) on regular progress of various training programs and compliance met.
- Work with other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in life sciences/pharmacy/healthcare/IT or other related disciplines. 5+ years of experience in a training leadership role.
- Master’s degree in Education/Business/Human Resources/Arts/ Commerce can apply.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager.
- Demonstrated track record in designing and executing successful online programs with atleast 03 years experience in using MOOCs (includes time spent as functional primary or functional/technical Lead).
- Experience in deploying a wide variety of training methods.
- Knowledge of clinical research or trials will be desirable.
Find More info Go to Next Page...