Vacancy for Pharmacists(03 Posts) at CCRS - Government Jobs
The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India proposes to engage the services of the following personnel on contract basis, as per the details given below. The engagement will be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. The selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview to be held on the dates noted thereagainst, in the Central Council for Research in Siddha, SCRI Building (III Floor), Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106. A written test will be held, if need be, depending on the number of candidates, followed by the interview on the same day, of those candidates, who qualify in the written test. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
Post : Siddha Pharmacist – 3 (UR-2, OBC-1)
Age: Between 18 and 27 years of age, as on closing date
Scale of Pay: PB 1 (Rs 5200 - 20200) + GP Rs 2800
Place of posting: Puducherry
Qualifications: Essential: 1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognised Board or University
2 Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/University/Institution with Siddha as one of the subjects (or) Diploma in Siddha Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/University/Institution
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling up their applications.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. Before applying, they are advised to satisfy themselves that they possess essential criteria laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience do not entitle candidates to be called for written test/interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the subject/other criteria. The decision of the Director General, CCRS will be final in this regard.
4. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience.
5. The upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of the application (i.e 30.08.2016)
6. The candidates serving in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies/Universities should apply only through proper channel and their duly forwarded application should reach the Central Council for Research in Siddha on or before the closing date. They should submit ‘NO OBJECTION’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
7. The No. of vacancies advertised is provisional and are liable to vary. This is subject to change without any notice.
8. DG, CCRS reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement or any kind of updated information, will be issued on the website only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Employment News or in any other Newspaper.
10. Applicants will be fully responsible for accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate, if found wrong at any stage, will result in his/her disqualification and/or dismissal from the service at any stage and no correspondence will be entertained at all.
11. The call letter for the written test/interview, if applicable, in the case of shortlisted candidates, shall be sent by speed post. However, the Council shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse, whatsoever. The date of written test/interview, if applicable, will be displayed in the Council’s website.
12. The candidate shall have to appear for written test/interview, if called for, at his/her own cost.
13. The appointment carries with it the liability to serve anywhere in India 14. No Correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
15. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
16. Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction in Chennai.
For more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.