Job for Executive/Senior Executive - QC in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Executive/Senior Executive -Q.C
Job description :
· Experience of Cell culture specifically in context of viral vaccines: Handling of cell lines, experience in freezing, storage, thawing & recovering cells and maintenance of cell culture facility.
· Experience in handling of viruses and infection in cell lines.
· Experience in cell culture assays such as CCID50 assay, Plaque assay, PRNT and other biochemical & microbiology assays.
· Analytical Method development and validation for vaccines as per requirement of regulatory agencies.
· Analytical method Technology Transfer to production.
· Data analysis and troubleshooting of analytical related issues.
· Documentation: Preparation of SOPs, Protocols / Study plans, reports etc.
Experience: 1-5 years
Age: 25-40 years
Location: R&D Mohali
Education: MSc Lifesciences, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Microbiology, M.Tech.
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: Stability
Department: Quality Control
Last date: 20th September, 2016
Send your CV to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.