Vacancy for Pharmacist in The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
5. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
6. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
7. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance made in any form other than the method prescribed above and such applications without requisite application fee submitted through any other mode except prescribed in column 3 above, are likely to be rejected.
8. The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees, since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained, if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
9. The candidate is required to mention clearly his/her Email ID in the specified column of application form.
10. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letters & admit card. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website www.pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on PGI website SEVEN (7) days before the actual date of examination.
11. Further, instructions regarding Written Test etc. will be given to the candidates along with the admit card/call letter as information Hand out on PGI website.
12. The application complete in all respects alongwith copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed, one latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
13. Decision of the PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained by the PGIMER, Chandigarh in this regard.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFLINE APPLICATIONS (By Speed Post/ Regd. Post/By hand) IS UPTO 30th AUGUST 2016 TILL 04.00 P.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.