ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development.
Post : Clinical Trial Manager
• Overall responsibility for project delivery in term of commitment, budget and time within the country
• Contribute to patient recruitment strategy including regular communication with concerned Investigators as necessary. Proactively identify and resolution of study problems and issues.
• Lead and optimize the performance of the local Study Team(s) at country level ensuring compliance with AZ SOPs, ICH-GCP and local regulations
• Selection of potential Investigators considering capability, competence, etc., of the Hospitals/sites.
• Ensure timely start-up of project from EC/IRB and Thai FDA submission to site initiation
• Perform co-monitoring & QC visits with study monitor(s)
• Organize regular Local Study Team meetings on an agenda driven basis
• Ensure completeness of the Trial Master File
• Ensure accurate payments related to the study are performed.
• Participate in training and coaching new members of the Local Study Team ensuring compliance with ICH/GCP and AZ Procedural Documents.
• Ensure that all study documents are ready for final archiving and sign-off completion of local part of the Study Master File.
• Plan and lead activities associated with audits and regulatory inspections in liaison with Clinical Process Manager and QA.
• Prepare and maintain study budget at country level
• Provide regular information to Line Managers at country level on studies and planned study milestones/key issues.
1. Minimum University degree, preferred in Pharmacy or healthcare-related field.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Clinical Operations
3. Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
4. Good ability to learn and to adapt to work with IT systems.
5. Good project management, decision-making, coaching, interpersonal, negotiation skills.
6. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and presentation skills.
Experience : Minimum 5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Trial Management
End Date : 15th May, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database