ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Post : CRA II
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
• Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
• Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
• Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
• Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
• A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
• You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Location : India
Industry Type : Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Monitoring
End Date : 15th May, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database