Under the District Health Committee, Simdega Jharkhand, applications are invited for appointment on the following posts on contract basis under the National Health Mission.Candidates applications will be accepted through registered post / speed post / hands-on at 5:00 pm on 17.04.2021 at Civil Surgeon Office, Simdega. Applications will not be accepted after the due date and time.
No of Posts : 06 (ST-4, UR-2)
Age (As on 10-04-2021) : ST(21-50 years), UR(21-45 years), UR Female (21-48 years)
Salary : Rs 10450/-
Essential Qualification / Requirements : 10+2 with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institute. Registered under Jharkhand state pharmacy council computer proficiency (MS office) & Internet.
No of Posts : 01 (UR-1)
Age (As on 10-04-2021) : UR(21-50 years), UR Female (21-53 years)
Salary : Rs 10000/-
Essential Qualification / Requirements : 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda from Govt, recognized institute.
No of Posts : 01 (UR-1)
Age (As on 10-04-2021) : UR(21-35 years), UR Female (21-38 years)
Salary : Rs 10000/-
Essential Qualification / Requirements : • Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute.
• Registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council. Computer Proficiency (MS office) and Internet.
Everyone joining the program must agree to have
1. A Mobile Contact Number working for incoming calls at least during duty hours.
2. Should reside at the duty headquarter.
3. Should be computer literate.
4. Should have PAN / Aadhar Card Number.
5. At the time of execution of agreement, consultancy fees will be subjected to TDS at applicable rate.
6. Should be able to drive, wherever applicable, the type/make of the two wheeler available provided by the program.
7. Period of Engagement - One year (may be extended subject to satisfactory performance)
1. Applicants should be from Simdega district only, applications from candidates outside Simdega district will not be considered.
2. Candidates possessing qualifications and qualifications, self attested copy of required certificates in the prescribed form, caste certificate issued by competent officer for claiming reservation, matriculation certificate related to date of birth and civil surgeon cum chief medical officer with application, Simdega The application will be received by post / speed post / hands-by-hand in the prescribed form. For each post for the application fee, Rs 400 (four hundred rupees) for general category / OBC applicants, 200 rupees (200 rupees) for SC / ST applicants, District Rural Health Committee, Simdega ( It will be mandatory to attach the application in favor of District Rural Health Society Sindega).
3. It is mandatory to enclose your self-written envelope (10 "x 4") on which a postage stamp of Rs. 25 (Rupees twenty five) is attached with the application form.
4. The name and reservation category of the applied post should be clearly written on the envelope applied.
5. Two passport size colored self attested photographs are required to be attached with the application.
6. Fill in the column specified in the application form, endorsing the page with the application.
7. Retired employees are required to attach a certificate issued with the signature of their Head of Office, which discusses their appointment, retirement, activity and conduct.
8. If the mark sheet is from CGPA or SGPA method, then it is necessary to attach the Conversion Chart (From Institution) of the score.
9. If applicants want to apply for more than one position, in such a situation, they will apply separately.
10. Applications of proven personnel removed from NHM will not be accepted.
11. The decision taken by the Selection Committee will be acceptable. The District Health Committee / District Selection Committee reserves the right to relax, amend and cancel the appointment terms and conditions.
12. The selected candidates will have to fill up a contract form, which will contain the nature of the work and other conditions.
13. All posts will be under the concerned District Health Committee. All appointments are to be made on contract basis. They will be contracted to work against the accepted honorarium.
14. The contract of the selected candidates will be done for one year, however after one year the contract can be renewed according to the need of the work evaluation report or program received from their controlling officer.
15. The selected candidates are required to submit an affidavit intending not to be punished in any criminal prosecution. If any kind of matter comes to light in future, then its eligibility will be deemed canceled and the honorarium paid for the said period will be chargeable.
16. At the time of contribution to the selected candidates, they will make all their certificates available to the original certificate office so that verification will be done from the institution that issued the certificate.
17. Contract can be terminated by giving one month notice or one month honorarium to the contractual workers on contract basis.
18. If at any stage of the selection process, the information / forms given by a candidate are found to be wrong, then legal action can be taken against them by canceling their candidature / appointment with immediate effect.
Marking Scheme & Maximum Marks
Academics : 30
Relevant higher Qualification in the concerned stream of education, if applicable : 10
Written Test/Skill : 60
Address sending application for Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer, Simdega Sadar Hospital Campus, Simdega 835223 (Jharkhand)
Last Date : 17th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database