Recruitment for Pharmacists (04 posts) in Central Railway - Government Jobs
Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951. Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Post : Pharmacist
ENGAGEMENT OF CONTRACT Paramedical Staff in Group “C” as Pharmacist ON FULL-TIME BASIS FOR 03 MONTHS THROUGH WHATSAPP/Skype CONFERENCE CALL INTERVIEW.
No of Posts : 04
Monthly fee : Rs. 29200+DA+HRA /- per month.
Age : Not exceeding 65 years as on 10.04.2020. Relaxation for SC / ST / Ex-servicemen : 5 years and for OBC: 3 Years.
Educational/Professional Qualifications : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 year diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
Division : Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhusawal
Pharmacist who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through RRB nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
i) Walk in Interview is replaced by recorded WhatsApp/Skype conference call from a designated number for Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-ray Technician and Heath Inspector.
ii) Applicants will send their application in the prescribed format up to 24:00 Hrs of14.04.2020 on E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the relevant documents scanned.
iii) Original document verification of only selected candidates will be done at the time of joining and in case of doubt the next candidate in the waiting list will be called for joining. This is purely a temporary measure, and after expiry of three months, the status quo ante will be restored with regard to total strength and delegations of power unless extended by further orders.
General Terms and condition:
1. No Pass/PTO will be admissible to contract staff
2. The contract shall be terminated once a need is over or COVID-19 pandemic is over or non-compliance of administrative order or non performance of the contract staff whichever is earlier
3. It is expected that their services shall be utilized for COVID-19 related activities, hence a thorough knowledge about risk involved has to be borne in mind
4. Due risk about COVID-19 will be explained to each contract staff before hand
5. No TA/DA and facilities for accommodation and transport will be provided. 6. The contract staff will be utilized for general patient if COVID-19 patient are not available in Railway Hospital during there 03 months engagement period
7. CMS, DRH, BSL will be the final authority to decide if any discrepancies arise.
8. Contract staff has to provide document of previous experience if any
9. The contract staff should be qualified with relevant training
10. In the due course of contract if any contract staff is contrated with COVID-19 the hospital administration shall not responsible for further treatment
11. Apperearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged and no reason will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of the candidates not getting selected.
Last date for application by e-mail : 14.04.2020 upto 24:00 Hrs
The willing candidates/ retiring person should apply email id email@example.com along with application and related document online interview will be conducted on whatsAPP/Skype on 15.04.2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database