Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Assistant Manager at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Assistant Manager - Aseptic Formulation (Vaccines)
• Planning and execution of formulation activities in line with Supply chain requirements.
• Ensuring implementation of HSE practices in FFP in accordance with the site HSE practices, report unsafe conditions and incidents to HOD & HSE. To provide orientation to new employee on health and safety risks and procedures in their work place.
• Supports in process development activities as mentioned and not limited to.. Including scale up of batches, reduction in process losses, and execution of process validation batches.
• Responsible for development of skilled personnel based on the day to day requirements.
• Ensures facility compliance and maintaining facility auditable.
• Handling of QMS activities (Events, change controls, Protocols and SOP’s review etc..)
• Responsible for ensuring and maintenance of aseptic area and equipment in qualified state.
• Man-power planning, control and maintenance.
• Handling of production personnel.
• Implementations of audit observations and CAPA’s.
• Co-ordination with formulation and other cross functions to meet the production schedule as per SCM
• Ensure continuous improvement of industrial performance in FFP area.
• To ensure concurrent documentation as per GMP
• Cost saving by effective planning and implementation
• Responsible to build good working relation with cross functional and interdepartmental teams.
• Alignment of procedures in production areas with require
• 7 to 12 years for experience in Vaccine formulation
• Qualification: B.tech / M.tech (Biotech), M.sc, B.Pharma / M.Pharma
ment of global documents.
• Implementation and maintaining of +QDCI for formulation.
• Execution of other activities as directed by reporting manager / Supervisor / HOD
Experience : 7-12 years
Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech, M.sc, B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Location : Hyderabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Aseptic Formulation (Vaccines)
Job ID : R2551352
Last date : 20th May, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database