Work as Country Manager at Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited (BSV) was founded by Dr. Vinod G. Daftary in 1971 to pursue the goal of introducing specialized healthcare products to meet the needs of a quality conscious market. The Company today researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotech products. BSV holds a formidable market share in India for plasma derivatives and is constantly expanding its range of products by introducing new and improved therapies based on strong research and development initiatives and efforts. Today, BSV is one of the fast growing Indian bio-pharmaceutical companies and is ranked amongst to the top 10 Indian bio pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post : Country Manager – Ivory Coast
1. Preparation of sales, Expense, Marketing budget and controlling the same.
2. Managing distributer & marketing agents
3. Working with and managing the team and distributors
4. Conducting training programs and arranging CMEs
5. To achieve primary and secondary sales objectives with in the limit of expense budgets
6. Work with Marketing to ensure consistent sales generation..
7. Working with Registration consultants & trademark body.
8. Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
9. Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
10. Products Promotion through Field force.
11. Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
12. Liaising with distributors
13. Liaising with MoH and regulatory authorities
14. Liaising with government & private purchasing authorities
Minimum years of experience 10 -18 years minimum 3-4 years in Ivory Coast and Togo, Burkino Faso, Mali & Senegal Knowledge :Business process in Ivory Coast and adjoining countries. Territorial and Cultural understanding. Fair knowledge of New product Registration process. Basic working knowledge of XL /WORD /PPT etc.
1. Working with, managing and controlling BSVS / Distributors team.
2. Experience of conducting Conferences / Clinical meetings.
3. Experience of New product launching /establishing.
4. Should be a self-starter and can work with minimal guidance.
5. Extrovert, Adaptation of New Culture, Willingness to learn and flair for
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc MBA/PGDM
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database