Vacancy for Regulatory Affairs Specialist at PPD
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management and laboratory services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and approximately 19,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics and maximize the returns on their R&D investments.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides regulatory advice and carries out projects in the provision of regulatory affairs services. Acts as liaison with internal and external clients in the provision and marketing of these services.
Works with the Regulatory Affairs Management to perform the day to day operational aspects of the Department such as: preparation and assembly of global regulatory submissions unassisted, interacting with sponsors, review and assess clinical trial regulatory documents, review and assess scientific literature. Interfaces with PPD project teams, sponsors, and FDA regarding regulatory strategy/submission activities.
Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with Project Managers and project team members for assigned projects. Advises and directs project team as to their responsibilities relative to regulatory strategy/submission activities. Acts as primary liaison between Regulatory Affairs Department and project team for assigned protects.
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Life Science
• 2-3 years regulatory experience, or combination of higher education/less experience
• Or substitution of equivalent relevant work experience
• Broad regulatory affairs experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge Global Regulatory Affairs Procedures
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team
• A good knowledge of a number of country specific clinical trial application procedures Expert knowledge of ICH and global regulatory guidelines
• Familiar with computers and their applications
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Planning skills
• Mental skills required in areas of reading and interpretation of data, numeracy, language, analytical, investigative, verbal and written communication, customer contact, attention to detail, multiple project tasking
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Life Science
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Reg Affairs
End Date : 15th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database