Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of project: “Role of toll-like receptors and TLR agonists in modulating response to chemotherapy in TNBC patients” Funded by DBT
Stipend : Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA OR Rs. 12,000/- + 24% HRA
Essential qualification : Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/any relevant area of biology with NET* OR Graduate or postgraduate degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification.
Post graduate degree in any branch of Life Science / Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ any relevant area of biology without NET.
Desirable : Hands on Experience in mammalian cell culture, and/ or experience in basic Molecular Biology techniques and/ or working with clinical specimens/ good knowledge of Immunology and / or cancer biology will be preferred.
Age Limit : 28 Years
Duration : One Year (may be extended by upto 02 years)
*Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. OR Scholars who are selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. 9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 26th April,2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database