Require Head in Regulatory Affairs at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Head - Regulatory Affairs
• Independently manage the regulatory function for the above Business Units
• Strategically contribute for development of product portfolio
• Responsible for timely submissions and approvals of all regulatory permissions required for the BUs
• Collaborate with government authorities including testing laboratories
• Work closely with global / regional and local teams to ensure operational continuity by handling labelling changes, variations, renewals, testing clearances.
• Responsible for promotional material process implementation and approvals
• Responsible for ensuring compliance of artwork and packaging material
• Contribute in cross functional projects that support growth of the BU
• Responsible for regulatory data management for all Sanofi systems
Physician, Pharmacist, Veterinarian or Life Science Graduate, 7 to 10 years regulatory experience. Good knowledge on biologicals and related regulations.
Experience : 7-10 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database