Require Business Analyst at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Business Analyst II
• In this role you will be responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of a GxP/Business critical IT system. You will be responsible for ensuring that the IT systems are in compliance with internal and external requirements to ensure the validated state.
• You will be supervising the operation and maintenance of the IT systems, identify new requirements and manage the expectations of customers, system owners and other key stakeholders concerning the use of the IT systems. You will communicate and collaborate closely with the key stakeholders including follow-up on vendor deliverables and services according to agreements.
• The main job task includes strong background in computer system validation, support including Change/Release and Problem management, supporting System Manager in the operation and maintenance of several critical IT systems located and used in different departments. We expect you to participate in Release management cycle of the IT System, excellent business and system understanding. You will demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership, participate in activities related to implementation of system enhancements and enhance good team spirit, high degree of knowledge sharing and open for business travel.
• M.Sc. or MBA or similar or Graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration)
• You have a strong background within computer validation, preferably with experience from the pharmaceutical industry. You hold a relevant academic degree as above, along with 5-6 years of working experience.
• Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
• Good analytical and problem resolving skills
• Good at reporting and analysis for the same
• Should be independent to handle any tasks and self-learner
• Knowledge of Computer System Validation required
• Enhancing good team spirit and high degree of knowledge sharing
• Experience working for a pharma company
Experience : 5-6 year
Qualification : M.Sc. or MBA
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Software & Application Development
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database