Applications are invited for Project Assistant at CECRI
1. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
2. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
3. Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
4. If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
5. Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
6. Final Year/Semester students
7. Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA. awaiting results are not eligible.
8. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 22.04.2019 (Monday) CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
See All Other Jobs in our Database