CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) was founded at Karaikudi. The institute took roots in the patriotic fervour of RM. Alagappa Chettiar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Dr. Shanthi Swarup Bhatnagar. Fast forward five years, on January 14, 1953, the institution became a reality when Dr. S. Radhakrishnan dedicated CSIR-CECRI, the 12th national laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), to the nation.
Post : Project Assistant - II