Job for M.S Pharm, M.Sc in Dengue Virus research at CECRI
CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CSIR-CECRI) was founded at Karaikudi. The institute took roots in the patriotic fervour of RM. Alagappa Chettiar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Dr. Shanthi Swarup Bhatnagar. Fast forward five years, on January 14, 1953, the institution became a reality when Dr. S. Radhakrishnan dedicated CSIR-CECRI, the 12th national laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), to the nation.
Post : Project Assistant - II
Essential Qualification : M.Sc., in Chemistry / M.S. (Pharm.) in Natural Products/ Medicinal Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
(Desirable: Experience in Electrochemistry / Bio-Sensors)
Project Title : “Electrochemical Immunosensor for Handheld Rapid Detection of Dengue Virus Infection.” – GAP-37/17.
Age limit : 30 Years
Stipend : Rs 14,000/- p.m. + HRA
1. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
2. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
3. Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
4. If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short-listed for interview through a written test.
5. Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
6. Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
7. Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
8. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 15.04.2019 (Monday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
See All Other Jobs in our Database