Application are invited for the post of Training Coordinator at CDSA
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) has therefore been formed as a not-for-profit society to provide supportive and focused environment to host world class clinical translation through a collaborative network of clinical investigators and premier research institutions. It will tend enterprises, particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation, to facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products for public health diseases like malaria, tuberculosis and dengue among others.
CDSA invites applications from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country for the below mentioned administrative position.
Post : Training Coordinator
Emoluments : up to Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated
Age : 25 – 30 years
Qualifications and Skills :
• Master’s or Bachelors in Human Resource Management, Life Sciences, Sciences, Arts, Commerce.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with trainees, trainers, partners or hosts and all other stakeholders.
• Understand various functions of training and ability to add innovativeness through continual improvement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Detail-oriented approach
• Good problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Ability to remain flexible as projects and priorities change
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
• Ability to travel extensively independently
• Familiarity with basic computer applications: MS Word, Excel, Internet
• 2 Years of working knowledge in the area of delivering training, teaching or coordination of training programs/ events
• Professional knowledge on disbursement of training programs through demonstrated activity.
Job profile & Essential Function
• Coordinate with training department and various other stakeholders in effective conduct of the training program.
• Reach out to all potential participants across India and send them details about the upcoming program.
• Compute and analyse the data obtained from the feedback forms in various training programs.
• Work with the vendor in delivering customized training materials like certificates, folders etc. in discussion with Administration & Finance Dept.
• To deal with enquiries by telephone, letter and email from trainees and trainers.
• Maintain contact with training venues, monitoring standards and cost effectiveness, and ensuring good relationships are maintained at all times.
• Interact with Local Organising Secretary or Host towards coordination of food, local travel. Process all noting and payments incurred towards training programs that are pre-budgeted in discussion with Administration Dept.
• Participate in workshops to learn about various methodologies and assessment methods related to training.
• Contribute to the smooth conduct of training program
• Coordinate all training programs from ‘cradle to grave’ for its effective and efficient conduct.
• Prepare noting for new programs and process all the administrative and financial dealings in coordination with all departments.
• Send email to all trainees about the program, call (when necessary) and aid in their registration and provide information/support to them.
• To liaise with trainers and ensure their requirements for training events are met, including booking travel and accommodation as required, ensuring a professional service at all times.
• Prepare attendance sheet and take attendance of trainees and trainers during the training program. Collect the electronic mandate forms and process the honorarium for all trainers.
• Carry out evaluation of the training (obtained from the trainee feedback forms) by computing it in analysis form and submit to Director Training for its interpretation.
• Gather details about various certificate programs, short and in-house courses in the area of clinical development happening across the globe.
• Maintain and update the training database and update the information in the training website by providing requisite details.
• To work on the course materials and other documents, such as handouts, manuals and exercises received from Director Training towards formatting etc.
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Line Manager.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...