Job in Department of Chemistry, Analytical & Quality Control at Advinus Therapeutics | 16 posts
Advinus Therapeutics (A TATA Enterprise) is an R&D driven company that is focused on the new drug discovery and development of pharmaceutical and agrochemical products. Advinus operations are organized into two separate businesses centered around Discovery and Development respectively. The Discovery arm of Advinus integrates under one umbrella the expertise, experience, capabilities and infrastructure needed for Drug Discovery from hit to clinical development candidate. Our presence in India helps us enhance the productivity and efficiency of our agrochemical and pharmaceutical R&D programs to unprecedented levels of cost-effectiveness and quality by bringing together demonstrated world class expertise with the talent and economies of India.
Department of Chemistry - 10 posts
• A master degree in Chemistry and relevant work experience in pharmaceutical industry.
• Assist in synthesis and characterization of novel chemical entities as drug candidates.
• Scale up key intermediates, scaffolds, understanding of SAR
• Participate in GMP campaigns and ensure relevant regulatory compliance guidelines.
• Interpretation and reporting of data.
• Report preparation and coordination of activities
• Well versed with literature search and methods of analysis
• Instrumentation techniques
• Able to work with minimal supervision and communicate well
Qualification - MSc Chemistry
Experience - 2-4 years of experience
Department of Process Analytical & Quality Control - 06 posts
• A master degree in Analytical / Bioanalytical / Biochemistry / Chemistry and relevant work experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Analytical method development skill set for variety of NCEs/generics, using various analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, LC- MS, LC-MS/MS, etc.
• Calibration / maintenance of equipment. Complete record keeping.
• Preparati on of SOP"s, protocols, report and coordination
•Support for development of stability indicating methods, validations, Stability evaluation, Release testing, etc.
• Assist in analytical & QC activities
• Interpretation & reporting of data
•Well versed with literature search and methods of analysis. Also Able to work with minimal supervision and communicate well
Qualification - MSc / M Pharm / Other Related Stream
Experience - 2-8 years of experience
Send your Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database