Career for Program Manager at Clinical Development Services Agency | Emoluments Up to Rs.1,50,000 pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India.
CDSA invites applications for Program Manager position, for the Project ‘‘SWABHIMAAN’’, from high performing professionals with a desire to encourage women empowerment in the country
Post : Program Manager (PM)
Emoluments & Other Benefits :
Maximum up to Rs 1,50,000/- per month. In addition to the salary the candidate will be covered under group accident insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs. He/She will have to purchase life term insurance over of Rs.10 lakhs which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He / She will be required to have an individual medical insurance cover of minimum Rs. 2 lakhs (non–reimbursable). The monthly remuneration will be deliverable based
Location : CDSA Office, Faridabad. Role involves extensive travel for supervision of Swabhimaan Support Cell deliverables at Patna (Bihar), Raipur (Chhatttisgarh) and Bhubneswar (Odisha) as per program requirement. In addition will be required to report to UNICEF or connected offices in states as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
PhD/MPH/Rural or Health Management or Nutrition or Agriculture alongwith Medical or allied bachelor’s degree with 12-15 years experience in management and/ or implementation of public health interventions or community based research projects and at least 7 years in a lead role. Candidates with experience in National/State Rural Livelihood Mission or community based studies i.e. social mobilisation, livelihood promotions, financial inclusion etc. will be preferred.
Lead supervisor and nodal point for sponsor/UNICEF, Government official of NRLM & NHM, Team of Expert (ToE) and other stakeholders with strong academic and experience in planning and implementing rural/ health research projects. Establishment of Knowledge Management Support Cell through document mamagement software (m-Sakhi) at National level.
* Ensure translation of Integared Microplan (IMP/PMP) work books, set its process document and quality check of specific checklists.
* Review the Swabhimaan documents relevant to the CDSA SOW and developing project related materials such as SOPs, Checklists, Implimentation Plans, State/Block Reports, Training Material and related documents, collate the quaterly and Final reports and submission to UNICEF.
* Work with ToE, State Quality Managers (SQMs) closely, track the implementing activities, reporting and monthly/quaterly reports submission to UNICEF.
* Supervise, mentor and track performance of State level QMs.
* On-site accompanied and/or reiki visits to Blocks/ Swabhimaan cell across three States (Bihar, Chhatisgarh and Odisha).
* Manage operational aspects for implementation of supportive activities from system and processess set-up and training of QM team, ensuring compliance with SOPs/ plans.
* Establish an effective communication plan with clear escalation matrix and ensure its compliance throughout.
* Reviewing reports, protocol deviations and line listings to ensure reliable quality data are delivered.
* Coordination with Swabhimaan Cell and NRLM officials, oversight for preparation and execution of monitoring as per agreed schedule and field movement plan, track the SWABHIMAAN progress in all three states.
* Coordination with finance department for management of budget sanctioned to CDSA for the concurrent monitoring, tracking reimbursements as well as appropriate utilization and accountability of the expenses.
Find More Info go to Next Page...