Faculty Development Programme at Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER), is the premier and renowned Pharmacy institute promoted by Raghavendra Educational and Rural Development Society (Registered Under Act XXI of 1860 / S. no - 198 of 2001) and was established by a team of Pharmacy professionals in 2002. The institute is exclusively dedicated to Pharmacy education offering Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate and Doctor of Pharmacy and full time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Pharmaceutical Sciences programmes, as per norms of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Govt, of Andhra Pradesh. The institution is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA), Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh., India.
Clinical Pharmacy Services
Performing Ward round participation and drug therapy review; educating, advising and informing patients regarding all aspects of drug use and disease counseling; providing unbiased, well-referred, critically evaluated, and update poison and drug information’s to healthcare providers; recommendations on therapeutic interventions and dosage adjustments; identification, monitoring, reporting and management of adverse drug reactions, developing medication related problems action plan, performing extensive drug use research in collaboration with physicians for rational use of drugs; and involved in convening seminars/workshops and conferences in collaboration with national and International professional bodies and continuing education programmes and outreach programmes.
Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
on New Strategies and Advancements in Good Pharmacy Practice to Facilitate Regulatory Pharmaceutical Care to Patients
Date : 10th - 23rd, June 2019
About the AICTE sponsored Faculty Development
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Faculty development programs (FDPs) have proven to be successful for improving teaching skills in higher education. Professional training programs produce promising outcomes in the learning and teaching practices and many FDPs have proven effective in developing faculty skills and educational leadership. Indeed, today, faculty development constitutes a strategic lever for institutional excellence and quality, and essentially important means for advancing forward institutional readiness to bring in the desired change in response to the ever growing complex demands facing universities and colleges.
New strategies and advancements in “Good Pharmacy Practice” to facilitate regulatory pharmaceutical care to patients.
• Providing a collaborative platform and disseminate, how individual practitioners could engage more fully in research so that they can strengthen the services they provide.
• Build the evidence base for developing and commissioning new services and improve patient care.
• Contribute to the knowledge base within health service research more widely and gain both professionally and personally in the process.
• Highlight the need for increased pharmacy practice research in order to meet the policy aspirations for pharmacy in India, and to lead pharmacy practice in the direction pharmacists wish to take it.
• Disseminating knowledge, information, assistance and guidance on all aspects of basic and advances in pharmacy practice research.
• Enhancing pharmacists' involvement in the education of patients on drug use.
• Exemplify the role as drug therapy expert, in assisting/educating health professionals and public for a better outcomes (clinical, humanistic and economic).
• Demonstrate and emphasise the role of pharmacists in public health.
Registration Fee: Rs 500
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RIPER)
Saigram, Krishnamreddy Palli Cross,
Chiyyedu, Near SK University,
Ananthapuramu-515721, Andhra Pradesh
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR