One day National Conference on Advanced Bioanalytical Techniques, Artificial Intelligence and Health Sciences at ISF College of Pharmacy
ISF College of Pharmacy is a fruition of insaminal visionaries and ardent efforts of the founding founder Shri Baldev Krishan who happened to be president of ISF society Moga. The society with the core philosophy being love; friendship and societal literacy, conceived that dedicated and honest efforts should be made to fulfill and nourish the basic educational need of under privileged youth of this remote area of Punjab and other parts of India.
The aim of this conference entitled “Bioanalytical Techniques, Artificial Intelligence and Health Sciences” is to provide the most coveted interdisciplinary research platform. This conference would address the vital issues pertaining to all areas of pharmaceutical research. The conference will provide a valuable platform for Researchers, Academicians, Educationists, Industrialist and Entrepreneurs to congregate and share their findings, ideas, scientific knowledge and new techniques/applications about latest developments in their respective research domain and interdisciplinary research work in the field of pharmaceutical sciences. During conference ideas and information exchange would be executed through plenary sessions, poster presentation, discussion and interaction. Organizing committee, on behalf of ISF College of Pharmacy and Society of Pharmaceutical Education & Research [SPER] cordially invite you all to actively participate in this grand event and make it a life time learning experience.
One day National Conference on
Advanced Bioanalytical Techniques, Artificial Intelligence and Health Sciences
at ISF College of Pharmacy
Date : 24th December, 2018
ISF College of Pharmacy, MOGA
in collaboration with
Society of Pharmaceutical Education & Research [SPER]
Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis / QA / QC, Pharmacognosy Pharmacy Practice.
GUIDELINES FOR SENDINGTHE ABSTRACT
• Scientific research papers/review on unpublished/original work are invited for E- poster presentation. Undergraduate students may present any topic related to Pharmacy.
• Submit the abstract in Times New Roman Font, Size 12 and abstract should not be more than 200 words.
• Title should be in Upper-case and bold.
• Full names of the authors followed with their affiliation in normal font (font size 12) and the section should be mentioned.
• The presenting authors name should be bold and marked with asterisk along with e-mail and should be registered for the Conference.
• E-Poster: 2 Slides divided in 4 section each For more detail refer (Format Attached)
• E- Poster content should be divided into following sections: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion and References (Two).
• Text in the E- poster should be clearly visible at a distance of 10 feet.
• E- Poster should be decent and should not exceed in number of slides.
• The E-Poster will be evaluated on your presentation skills, your innovativeness and its practicality and feasibility by the expert & time limit for the E-poster presentation will be 5 minutes.
• Abstracts or E- Poster which are not as per the given guidelines shall not be published in the abstract book and will not be allowed to present in the conference.
To register please send filled registration form attached with registration fee of Rs. 500/- in form of DD/online transaction. Accommodation will be provided on request with nominal charges.
Last date for abstract submission: 18th December 2018
Confirmation of accepted abstracts: 18th December 2018
Last date for registration: 18th December 2018
Send scanned copy of registration form and registration fee (DD/Transaction slip) details to e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION ON Basics of Pharmaceutical Sciences for registered participants
First Prize (1)- Rs. 2500/
Second Prize (2)- Rs. 1100/- each
Third Prize (4) Rs. 500/- each
E- Poster Prize: First, Second and Third in each section will be awarded.
Certificate Value: One credit as per PCI new norms
All the selected abstract will be Indexed in PharmAspire Journal
Online Quiz: Required smart phone with internet facility
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR