STUDY OF POST COMPRESSION PARAMETERS OF VARIOUS MARKETED PARACETAMOL TABLETS IN INDIA
Table No : 6-Drug release profile of Paracip 650 mg tablet
Table No :7- Drug release profile of P-650 mg tablet
Table No : 8 - Drug release profile of Crocin 650 mg
Table No : 9 - Drug release profile of Paracetamol 650 mg (janaushad)
Table No : 10 – Drug release profile of Dolo 650 mg
Table No : 11 - Comparative drug release profiles of Paracetamol tablet
Fig No :4 -Dissolution profile of six different brands of paracetamol tablets
As a result of this study we have concluded that all the six brands of Paracetamol tablets meet the criteria laid in the official monographs and though they differ slightly in terms of various parameters like weight variation, hardness, friability, shows its complete release at in the range of 4 to 7 mins .All marketed paracetamol tablets of 650 mg were all under specified IP limits.
1. Binega G and Wondimsigegn D et al.,(2013); “Analysis and comparison of paracetamol tablets dispensed in legal dispensaries and non pharmaceutical shops in Gondar town ,north west ,Ethiopia”; Int J of Phar and Ind Res ;3(2); 144-151
2. D.R Jadge and A.N Despande et al., (2014); “Comparative invitro evaluation of different brands of paracetamol tablets marketed in Maharashtra state”; Int J of Pharma Sci and Health Care; 4(4) ; 40-7
3. https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00316 ( Cited on 17/12/18 at 2.45 PM)
4. Kar A and Amin MN et al., (2015) ; “Quality analysis of different marketed brands of paracetamol available in Bangladesh” ; Int Cur pharm J; 4(9); 432-5
5. Mathur N and Kumar R et al., (2015); “ Evaluation of quality control parameters on various brands of paracetamol tablet formulation” ;World J of Pharm and Pharma Sci ;4 (7); 976-984
6. Nayak AK (2010); “Comparative in vitro dissolution assessment of some commercially available paracetamol tablets”; Int J of Pharma Sci Review and Res ; 2(1); 29-30.
7. Rahman ZU and Khan I et al.,2013; “Post-Market In-Vitro Comparative Evaluation of Quality Control Parameters of Paracetamol Compressed Tablets Manufactured in Local Industrial Zones of Kpk Pakistan”; The Pharma innovation J ; 2(3); 11-5
8. Siew A (2016) ; “dissolution testing” ;Pharma Tech ;40(11); 56-64
NOW YOU CAN ALSO PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE ONLINE.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT AT email@example.com
FIND OUT MORE ARTICLES AT OUR DATABASE