You are hereSenior Officer - Process Development Lab Require in Lupin Pharma
Senior Officer - Process Development Lab Require in Lupin Pharma
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded and generic medications trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies.
Post: Senior Officer - Process Development Lab
1. To carry out routine experiments in lab by using a wide range of laboratory equipment (glassware, stirrors and fume hoods);
2. Ability to establish cost effective and scalable processes effectively.
3. Should be aware about patents / Infringement / Noninfringement & regularatory guidelines.
4. Job involves scaling up lab technology to pilot & commercial scale in coordination with Technology and production team.
5. Should have ability to maintain laboratory systems and equipment comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
6. Should able to record, report and interpret experimental data.
7. Should able to maintain documents, methods and procedures as per practice.
8. Liaise with other colleagues including production and engineering and analytical staff.
A) The candidate less than 5 years of experience should have 60% marks in the highest qualification.
B) M.Sc. Organic Chemistry is compulsory.
C) B.Sc./B.Pharm/M.Pharm candidates need not apply for this job.
Experience: Lees than 5 Years
Education: M.Sc - Organic Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 22nd Nov., 2011
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS