Job as Chemist Quality Control in Polypharm - 2 vacancies
Polypharm Private Limited, incorporated in 1961, is today a leading manufacturer and supplier of Pharmacopoeial Chemicals, Disinfectant and Germicide Formulations, Acids, Solvents and Laboratory Reagents. It commenced operations in Thane, before moving to its current factory location at MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation) Kalyan, Saravali.
Post: Chemist Quality Control
- Raw material and Finished goods testing as per IP/ BP/ USP
- Prepare and issue COA and other reports
- Implement GLP practices and maintain documentation
- Handle all quality assurance related work
- Handle and maintain instruments
- Handle audit
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 7th July, 2012
Forwrd your resume here, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.