You are hereWork in Process Development - Team Member at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Work in Process Development - Team Member at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Process Development - Team Member
• Develop robust and scalable formulations while ensuring timely product launch.
• Interact regularly with AR&D, R&D, packaging and Pilot Plant.
• Study the scalability of the formulation in detail.
• Prepare scale up batch production report, sampling protocols & stability protocols.
• Provide inputs on equipments & process with reference to facilities and equipments at various manufacturing locations.
• Ensure that the formulation being developed is robust and scalable.
• Look at the reproducibility of the formulation throughout its development.
• Predict the difficulties and problems that can occur during scale up of the formulation.
• Find solutions for obstacles that can come during scale up.
• Give guidance to the R&D and AR&D departments regarding the scalability of the formulation.
• Act as an interface between the PDT and pilot plant.
• Consult pilot plant to solve any issues related to the scalability of the formulation.
• Facilitate technology transfer from lab to plant.
M.Pharma with 3-5 years of relevant experience
Experience: 5-10 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 07-01-2010
Business Unit : IPDO
Reference Code : D 945
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS