You are hereMultiple vacancies in NIPER for Registrar and Deputy registrar
Multiple vacancies in NIPER for Registrar and Deputy registrar
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Post: Registrar and deputy registrar (Advt. No. 2/2011)
I. Registrar: Post -01: (unreserved):
A person who shall be responsible for administration of the Institute on the policy guidelines set up by the Director and the Board of Governors. The Registrar is expected to be a person with positive attitude, capable of problem solving and with a proven ability to coordinate the work of various wings such as Administration, Finance & Accounts, Examination, Engineering and Stores & Purchase.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Post Graduate with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale
(i) At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or
(ii) Comparable experience in Research Establishment and/or other Institutions of higher
(iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an
Remunerations and Benefits: Pay Band 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with starting pay Rs.43000/- pm plus Grade Pay of Rs.10000 and other allowances as per Central Government Rules.
Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years. However, the competent authority may relax the experience and age in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates as per Institute rules.
II. Deputy Registrar (Administration and Purchase): Post- 01 (Reserved for OBC):
Qualification & Experience:
Post Graduate with at least 55% marks. Twelve years in educational administration or comparable experience in Research Establishment/Institute of higher education including 4-5 years as Assistant Registrar.
Desirable: Experience in computer based administrative functioning and material management degree/diploma.
Remuneration and benefits: Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with starting pay of Rs.21900/- pm Plus Grade pay of Rs.7600/- pm and other allowances as per Central Government Rules.
Maximum age limit: 45 years. However the competent may relax the experience and age in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates as per Institute rules.
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
2. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
3. Reservation policy will be followed as per Government of India rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are required to attach valid category certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India.
4. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / interview or a combination thereof.
5. Envelope containing the application form must be super scribed with 'Application for the post of (whichever is applicable)'.
6. Applicant(s) serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application 'Through proper channel'.
7. The names, address and occupations of the two referees must be given in the application.
8. The age of Superannuation will be as per UGC norms.
9. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
11. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
12. All appointments are contractual in nature for a period of five (05) years which can be renewed depending upon performance and mutual consent. However, except for the consequences of being on contract, the position filled on contract shall accrue all the benefits of permanency.
13. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
14. How to Apply: Application form is available at the website of NIPER <www.niper.gov.in>. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with testimonials and latest passport size photograph along with a fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER, payable at Mohali / Chandigarh to Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar - 160 062.
15. The last date for receipt of application form is 28th February, 2011 (by 05.30 p.m. IST) for the candidates applying from India and 15th March, 2011 (by 05.30 p.m. IST) for the candidates applying from abroad.
16. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to any postal delay / loss of application / document sent in transit.
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS