Career for Diploma in Pharmacy in AROGYAKERALAM
Health and Family Welfare programme is being implemented in the state to sustain the achievement of the previous years and to reach new goals. NRHM is working in a task mode to achieve goals set-in for the state and effectively deal with the challenges. NRHM has set the strategic direction that encompasses year wise objectives, technical strategies; inter-ventions include program and services for improving maternal health, child health, family planning, adolescents' health etc.
Post : Store Assistant (State Drug Store)
Professional Qualification & Experience
1. Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma in Pharmacy
2. Conversant with various computer programming including MS Word, Excel and Simple statistical packages
Age : Maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2017
Salary : Rs. 10,000 /- per month.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The applications forwarded other than through arogyakeralam.gov.in will NOT BE CONSIDERED
2. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
3. The maximum age limit will be 40 years as on 01.07.17.
4. Examination Fee - Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 626201086917 with ICICI bank in the name of “State Programme Manager(Admn&Training). The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal.
5. The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State.
6. The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
7. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
8. The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three months. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
9. Opportunities For advanced training will be available.
For more info on next page...