Work as Site Quality Assurance Head at RB’s health
RB’s health, home and hygiene brands are sold in nearly 200 countries around the world. RB's entrepreneurial and creative people drive its marketing, sales, research and development. RB's vision is a world where people are healthier and live better. RB's purpose is to make a difference by giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier home.
Post : Site Quality Assurance Head
· To establish and monitor Quality Systems and its documentation.
· To function as the Management Representative at the Site as per the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and MHRA standards.
· To ensure that the SAP systems are properly followed at all levels to ensure date accuracy and timeliness.
· To ensure promotion of awareness of Regulatory and Customer requirements at the Sites.
· To manage the distribution of Quality documents to various departments as per Procedures.
· To monitor External / Internal Quality Audits and monitor subsequent Corrective and preventive Actions.
· To monitor Management Review and follow up Corrective and preventive actions.
· To monitor Laboratory functions and ensure that they are discharged on time, as per the Quality System.
· To review Quality Reports from the site and monitor Corrective and Preventive Actions.
· To monitor procedural changes arising out of protocols.
· To monitor Customer Complaints and investigations are made and corrective and preventive actions are taken.
· To monitor Supplier Audits.
· To undertake development projects when assigned.
· To ensure that the requirements of TPM, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, MHRA, OHSAS 18001 regulations and such other international standards are Implemented and maintained.
· Such other assignments the Management may give from time to time
· This job description is subject to change by the management to suit changing requirements from time to time.
· This does not restrict management’s right to change assignment under its job rotation policy to suit company’s requirements and/or individuals growth opportunities.
· To authorize the quality reports from the site and authorize corrective and preventive actions taken in the process.
· To authorize the concession notes and track them for the completion.
· To review and authorize the finished goods release and ensure finished goods re tested on time, exactly as per the respective standards and regulatory requirements
· To approved the changes in the system through the trackwise network.
· To approve all the validation documents on all new machineries, processes and equipment’s in the organization.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...