Job for IP Associate at ZTM & BPD
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Post : IP Associate (RA)
Emoluments (fixed) P.M. :
Rs. 38,000/- + HRA* For Ph.D.
Rs. 40,000/- +HRA* *as per ICAR guideline
Ph.D. in IPR/Bio- Tech./any other Science stream OR Master’s degree in IPR/Bio-Tech./any other Science stream with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/Training engagements as circulated vide F. No. 2- 9/2012-HRD dated 25.04.2014.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law
• Work experience in IP searching/ Drafting
• Patent agent
Other terms and conditions:
1. Maximum Age: For Research Associate (RA) 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women (relaxation as per ICAR Norms).
2. Candidate shall produce a No objection and an experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed at the time of interview.
3. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and will be made till 30.09.2017. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute.
4. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Eligible candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with CV, photographs and original testimonials, and with one set of photocopies of each.
Date of Interview Dated: 01.07.2017
Reporting Time: 10.0 to 10.30 AM
Interview Time: 11.0 AM
Venue: Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and
Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012
See All Other Jobs in our Database