Job for QC Executive in HPLC at Harman Finochem | 12 posts
A leading Pharmaceutical co in manufacturing and exporting of API's
Post : QC Executive HPLC - 12 nos
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
1. Setting the analysis priorities based on the production planning in HPLC section.
2. Analysis of raw materials, in-process, finished products and method transfer studies in the above section.
3. Review of Analytical Raw Data, Equipment usage log books, Standard Reconciliation data, Column reconciliation details etc. after completion of the activity.
4. Responsible for planning of Calibrations and Preventive Maintenance activities as per the schedule in the HPLC section.
5. Ensure Safe working conditions and clean environmental practices in the HPLC section
Candidate Profile :
M.Sc in Analytical / Organic Chemistry with 2-6yrs of experience in operating HPLC.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
End Date: 15th Feb, 2017
Interested candidates having relevant experience in Handling HPLC for analysis can share resume on email@example.com
Harman Finochem Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database