Vacancy for Regional Audits Compliance Manager at RB Healthcare
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Mucinex, Lysol, MegaRed, Finish and Airwick.
Post : Regional Audits Compliance Manager
To act as an independent assurer of quality and compliance throughout RB operations (in the applicable region), including ensuring 100% compliance with Regulatory requirements and minimum RB standards, reviewing and maintaining sites’ compliance with ISO, ICH, EMA, FDA and ANVISA standards as applicable. Provide coaching and mentoring to enhance organizational compliance and defining and adoption of best practices.
- Conduct audits of Manufacturing, R&D, Distribution Centres and Commercial sites within their region to ensure consistent compliance against RB minimum quality and compliance standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Generate detailed audit reports specifying identified gap, areas for improvement and recommendations.
- To conduct follow up visits, as required, to sites identified as High Risk
- To work with Regional Quality and Compliance (Q&C) Managers to ensure all actions are fully closed out in line with expectations
- Provide coaching and mentoring to enhance organizational compliance
- Define and deploy best practices
- To escalate issues / concerns to Regional Directors, SVPs, GQLT and the GSLT
Plan an audit schedule that ensures 100% compliance with minimum quality and compliance standards on a risk based approach
Support audits outside of region but with area of expertise
Maintaining awareness of regulatory and Corporate related developments for quality and compliance which may impact compliance
Coordinate planning activities with other compliance functions (e.g. Internal Audit) to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of group audit programmes
Training and Education
Coach Supervisors and Q&C team on requirements of Minimum standards during audit approach to help achieve consistent standards across all sites
For More Info Go to Next Page...