Recruitment for Pharmacist in District Health & Family Welfare
District Health & Family Welfare Society, North Tripura is going to filled up different category of post under National Health Mission on contractual basis at a fixed pay for ll(eleven) months, which may be extended on the performance till project for the following posts:
Post : Pharmacist (Allopath) for NUHM - 01 post
Salary (per month) : Rs.9,500/-
Eligibility criteria :
• H.S. (+2 Stage) with science passed from recognized Institution
• Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution
Instruction for applicants:-
• Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio-Data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies in the office of the Chief Medical Officer cum Executive Secretary, DH & FWS, North Tripura, Dharmanagar within 4th March 2017 (excluding Govt, holiday) during office hour i.e. up to 5.00 pm by hand or by post. Details of vacant post, education qualification, format of Bio-Data etc may please be visited the website of NHM Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in).
• Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the website (tripuranrhm.gov.in) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test (CAT).
• The date, time, venue, and other details of written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in the website of (tripuranrhm.gov.in).
• Competency Assessment Test will be conducted for 60(sixty) marks and have to be scored 50% marks in the CAT to appear before the final interview. The marks obtained in the CAT will be carried forward in the final interview.
• Successful candidate (those candidate/s scored 50% and above in the CAT) will be called for final Interview. The date, time, venue etc will be published in the website of (tripuranrhm.gov.in) and the final interview will be conducted for 40(forty) marks.
• The final selection will be done based on merit, i.e. score obtained in the Competency Assessment Test plus scored obtained in final interview / viva-voce cumulatively and maintaining 100 point roster, which will also be published in the website of NHM (tripuranrhm.gov.in)
• The number of post(s) may increase or decrease or whole process may be cancelled at any time before or after interview.
• No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or Interview.
• The Notice of recruitment and application format may be downloaded from website of NHM Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in)
See All Other Jobs in our Database