Job for Research Associate - Phyto Therapeutics at Piramal Enterprises
Piramal Enterprises Ltd. provides a world class integrated drug discovery services platform from our state-of-the-art research Centre in India. PDS's delivery model has a proven track record of providing a step change in the effectiveness of drug discovery for a range of global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies operating at the forefront of drug discovery. PDS understands that early and intensive evaluation of the molecules based on thorough communications and rapid decision-making will lead to a high throughput of successful drug-like compounds.
Post : Research Associate - Phyto Therapeutics - (1700000X)
- New product development of Patented and poly herbal formulations.
- Reformulation of existing products for process optimisation, cost reduction.
- Preparation of Business Development samples and clinical study batches.
- Stability study of existing as well as new Patented & Poly-herbals product
- Preparation of Technology transfer documents, new product registration documents and dossiers.
- Co-ordination with Vender/ Mfg. site/ Finance/ GBSS/ADL/ Purchase.
- Involved in maintain annual contract of materials with suppliers
- Monitoring commercial order execution at manufacturing site for exports, Preparation of PPIC, monitoring inventory at site.
- Technology transfer of patented products & polyherb product at LL & third party Location.
- Packaging material development of new product as well as existing product along with art work review for each commercial order.
- Record keeping of Lab book, Invoices, destruction note, rate contract etc.
- Provide technical support for Commercial order execution for existing as well as new product at third party manufacturing locations.
- Monitoring RM, PM and FG stock at R&D and third party locations.
- Preparation of BOM & uploading in SAP with the help of MDM team.
- FDA licence application in coordination of regulatory team.
Candidate Profile :
Minimum 3 - 5 Year experience in formulation development preferably in Ayurvedic formulation for RoW Market.
Candidate having exposure of packing material development as well as SAP will be preferred.
Functional Area: R&D
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End date: 20th March, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database