Job for Executive-Production at Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Executive-Production
• Planning and execution of Manufacturing and packing operations as per the timeliness specified.
• Ensure compliance to systems and written procedures.
• Training of Executives and others on procedures and process.
• Up keep of the area in cleaned and in validated state.
• Preparation of written procedures / Validation protocols / MMR and MPR etc.
• Review BMR, BPR, validation protocols, performance verification records, CCF, RCF, SOP, SCI, SOI, guideline, BOMQ, packing specifications and recommend corrections and up gradations if any.
• Initiate addition / deletion of production personals access into production area.
• Ensuring online documentation.
• To be yield conscious and do reconciliation of materials.
• Receipt of batch production records from production planning.
• To initiate the SOP's, SOI's and SCI's related to production whenever required.
• To execute corrective action and preventive action in case of an incident / market complain.
• Raise CCF, RCF, deviations.
• Procure necessary consumables from store or through purchase requisition.
• To ensure only calibrated equipment’s/Instruments are used for production activity.
• Execute qualification of visual inspectors.
Job ID: 1046152
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
See All Other Jobs in our Database