Walk-in: Indian Institute of Pulses Research looking for Senior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR) is a national institute established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to carry out basic strategic and applied research on major pulse crops. Besides generating basic knowledge and material, the Institute also develops appropriate production and protection technologies, production and supply of breeder seeds of improved varieties, demonstration and transfer of technologies and strategic coordination of pulse research through wide network of testing centers across the country.
Name of the position
Senior Research Fellow “Selection and utilization of water logging cultivars in pigeonpea”.
No. of position
Upto March 2012
Rs.16000/- per month + HRA
1. M.Sc.(Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding / Genetics / Plant Breeding or M.Sc. in Botany / Life Science from a recognized university
Working knowledge of computer.
Age limit as on 1.4.2011
35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates
Date of Interview
24.9.2011 at 11.00 AM
“Walk-in-Interview” will be held at Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kalyanpur, Kanpur for the following positions under the adhoc project on Contractual basis. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) alongwith attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Above position are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the projects.
2. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
3. Place of work will be District Jalaun of Sl. 1 & 2 and IIPR Kanpur of Sl.No.3
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
5. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
6. No objection certificate from the Employer/University, incase he/she is in employment elsewhere/ doing Ph.D.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.