Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objective of operating the atomic power stations and implementing the atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
Post: Pharmacist - 'C1'
Qualification: HSC (10+2) with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy plus 6 months training in Pharmacy plus Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
Pay Band & Grade Pay (Rs.): (PB 2) 9,300-34,800 GP 4,200
Minimum emoluments including DA (?): 20,385/-
Age as on 01.07.2011: 25 Years
No. of Posts: UR - 01 (PH-OL)
1. In addition to Pay, other allowances like Dearness Allowance at the Central Government Rates, PF, LTC, Medical, Canteen Subsidy, Production Incentive, Group Insurance, Gratuity, Housing etc. as per Corporation rules will be part of the remuneration package.
2. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
3. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro sleeper class Rail/Bus fare by shortest route on production of journey tickets.
4. Incomplete applications and applications without enclosures are liable to be rejected.
5. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
6. The initial posting will be at Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora. However, the personnel are liable to transfer to other Units of NPCIL in India.
How to Apply:
1. Application (preferably type written) to be sent as per the format provided in this advertisement only.
2. Advertisement No. and Post applied for shall be superscripted on the envelop.
3. A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the space provided for in the format.
4. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Organization should forward their application through proper channel or attach a ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer.
5. Attested copies of certificates in support of (a) Educational qualification (b) Date of birth (c) belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex serviceman (d) Experience Certificate, if any, should be attached with the application.
Application duly completed in all respects should be sent to The Dy. Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Post NAPS Township, Narora, Distt. Bulandshahr-202389 (UP) so as to reach on or before 24/10/2011. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. Only INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database