Work as Officer Quality Assurance at Hemmo Pharma
Hemmo Pharma's 1 st manufacturing plant was established in 1980 in Thane, India with 20,000 sq. ft manufacturing area. Global leader in the production and distribution of Oxytocin and other peptide products. Ability to manufacture several tens of kilograms of peptides as well as gram quantities of peptides economically and with high quality assurance. Solution phase and solid phase synthesis capabilities. Strong quality assurance capabilities, with ability to perform validation and characterization of peptides through chemical and biological assays, and an in-house animal testing facility.
Post: Officer Quality Assurance
* Handling Product issues
* Handling of Change controls
* Handling of Deviations
* out of Specification investigations and handling
* Customer complaints investigations and handling
* Audit preparations and exposure for regulatory audits like USFDA, WHO, cGMP etc
* Handling of training of employees
* Batch records preparation and review
* Knowledge in evaluation of vendors
* Validation protocols preparation and execution
* Qualification documents preparation and execution
* Review of analytical documents and other documents
* Knowledge of computers with fast responsiveness
B.Pharma/ M.Pharma /M.Sc with 2-4 years experience in Quality Assurance.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
To Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.