Work as Clinical Trial Analyst
Indegene is India's largest Pharmaceutical Services Organization. We partner along with life science companies, healthcare organizations and medical devices companies to work along with them in conceptualizing and delivering solutions during any phase of the product lifecycle.
We also have our offices in India, Singapore, Australia, US & Europe We are headquartered at Bangalore and have other offices at Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Delhi in India.
1. Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents.
2. Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database.
3. Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data.
4. Reports progress and changes in clinical trials.
5. Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results.
1. Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M.Pharm, B.Pharm Degree.
2. A strong educational background in clinical research.
3. Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
4. In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
Experience: 0-3 years.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Qualification: MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, M.pharm
To Apply/ send your resume, Click here