Pharmacist Require in Jubilant Organosys
Jubilant Organosys Limited, is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company . As India's largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India.
It is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. Jubilant through its various subsidiaries in India and overseas is constantly endeavouring to contribute towards meeting the unmet medical needs and bringing down the healthcare costs globally.
• Diploma/Graduation in Pharmacy
• Responsible for preparation for relevant standard operating procedures as per the current technicalities with respect to ICH GCP guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
• Training of relevant SOPs to all staff of the department.
• Responsible for receiving, complete accountability and storage of study drugs as per current version of SOPs.
• Responsible for proper unit dose dispensing as per randomization schedule generated during conduct of the study.
• Responsible for retrieving of dispensed study drug from pharmacy for dose administration on dosing day.
• Responsible for ensuring adequate retention samples of study drugs as per the regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for disposal of investigational drug products as per current SOPs and regulatory requirements.
• Communicate to sponsor in case of any discrepancy related to study drugs found during receipt of investigational product or at a later stage of study in consultation with Principal investigator/ Head-CPCD.
• Communication to regulatory body (DCGI), whenever required, (i.e. for T-license application) in consultation with principal investigator/ Head-CPCD.
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 11th june, 2011
To apply for the job, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.