Opening for Manager - Fill Finish in Biocon | Need High Profile Candidate
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Manager - Fill Finish - HC/JC/2466/2013
· Develop the manufacturing team and supervise manufacturing activities as per the plans.
· Coordinate with the packing team for packing of products day to day basis based on planning.
· Should have a sound knowledge related manufacturing and packing operations of the sterile products
· Create awareness about Standard Operating Procedures, product specifications and safety requirements.
· Plans the production activity for the plant in co ordination with planning department.
· Review and approve production related documentation ( the SOPs, Batch Records etc).
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in plant operations and implement them through management team.
· Ensure effective utilization of resources in the plant.
· Provide appropriate & effective resources for achieving production objectives of the plant.
· Training & development of plant personnel.
· Provide regular reports and inputs to Senior Management.
· Own up audits related to the plant in participation with quality.
· Liaise with various support functions for carrying out smooth operations.
· Resolve issues if any & ensure that the regulatory/audit requirements for the plant are met.
· Conduct meeting with the various departments like QA/ QC / Warehouse/ Maintenance / EHS/ HR to solve the trouble shooting operations , to achieve the day to day production targets .
• Hands-on experience in operation of Filling machine, Lyophilizes, Autoclaves, Particle counter,Intigrity apparatus,Filteration techniques, Different type of filters, clean equipments, Mobile tanks, Sterilization of equipments,CIP ,SIP operation etc
• Should have in-depth knowledge in Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP)
• Should have sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements like USFDA,MHRA,ANVISA,MCC etc.
• Experience in technology transfer & scale-up operations.
• Knowledge of new product development programs.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Resource management skills
• Demonstrated ability to optimize costs.
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement.
Experience: 12-16 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 8th April, 2013
Job Code: HC/JC/2466/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.