Our reputed client is one of the top 10 fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India (IMS, October 2011) among top 100 companies. For about 65 years, the main charter of company has been quality healthcare.The core strength lies in identifying, researching and creating a unique therapeutic range of products across different specialty segments and marketing them.
Today, Company's name to reckon with in the fields of women's health, reproductive health, bone and musculoskeletal health, pain management, antibiotics, child health and general health. The Company operates with two divisions across India with a field strength of over 1000.
Post: Manager Medical Affairs
The Manager - Medical Affairs will have to bridge between Clinical Research and the Marketing and Sales Department as well as the remaining departments within the organization. He/she specifically provides an authoritative opinion and answers medically based questions concerning medical, legal and regulatory matters enabling colleagues to comply with the relevant statutory requirements.
• Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information or business improvement
• Ability to both provide and receive constructive feedback
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
• Work as part of a team to reach common goals
• Ability to form a balanced opinion taking into account a wide range of information
• Deliver creative and ingenious ideas for change and continuous improvement
• Act as knowledge expert for new products and therapeutic areas.
• Work in coordination with Medico-marketing and Clinical trials divisions and report to AVP – Medical Affairs and assist him in new product ideation, formulation, development.
• Assessment and review of existing products and suggest product extensions, corrections, etc.,
• Responding to product quality related queries.
• Continuous data mining to provide suggestions to marketing.
• Development and management of KOL’s, Panel Doctors, Academic and Medical organizations.
• Arranging, initiating, conducting and monitoring quality of CME’s and pre-launch CME’s.
• Medical inputs for new molecules as well as those being marketed.
• Medical information to the practicing clinicians – answering product queries.
• Participating in field and in-house product training.
• Plan, manage and execute clinical trials.
• Medical writing, content writing, medical copy writing + medical content proofing + editing services as required by company.
• Ensure product literature and promotional materials are legal and factually accurate.
Experience: min. 1 year
Education: MD (Pharmacology) / MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: medical affairs
Salary: 10-11 lakhs/anum
End Date: 9th March, 2012
You may call on: 7567566659
Submit your resume at, email@example.com
We also recommend you to visit Security guidelines
See All Other Jobs in our Database