Job as Jr Executive - Production PETC in Biocon | Fresher
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Jr Executive - Production PETC
Effectively carry out the Plant Operations on a day to day basis
* Support the manufacturing team and participate in shift operations (Effectively operate Reactors, centrifuge, dryer etc.)
* Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
* Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
* Monitoring and control of specific production operations.
* Adherence to available Standard Operating Procedures & product specifications.
* Entering data in Quality Records.
* Product handling and packaging.
* Adherence to cGMP.
Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
• Good knowledge on centrifuge, reactors dryer and column chromatography.
• Should have knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP)
Experience: 0-4 Years
Education: B.Sc, diploma
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 24th July, 2011
Reference ID: HC/JC/354/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.