The Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (HQ), FDA Bhawan, Kotla road, Near Mata Sundari College, New Delhi - 02 requires Consultant (New Drugs) in place of DDC (I) (New Drugs) purely on contractual basis at a consolidated monthly remuneration to the tune of Rs. 50000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand) with 5 % increase per annum only for a period of five years, renewable every year subject to satisfactory performance.
Post: Consultants (New Drugs)
Qualification, experience, job description, emoluments etc. For above mentioned posts is as under:
To assist Drugs controller General (I) in
1. Evaluation of safety and efficacy of New Drugs, which involves screening of non clinical and clinical data of safety and efficacy of New drugs, examination of clinical trial protocol with respect to objective, design, subject selection criteria, treatment procedures safety and efficacy assessment etc.
2. Examination of prescribing information and promotional literature of drugs; and
3. Monitoring adverse drug reactions.
The qualifications of the incumbents are as follows;
I. A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956. Holders of Educational Qualification included in Part II of the third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-section 3 of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
II. Post Graduate degree in Pharmacology of recognized University or equivalent.
III. 8 years experience in the planning of Clinical trials including drawing up the protocol of the trials and designing of suitable pro forma or in the screening of pre clinical data and examination of clinical information on 'New Drug'.
Desirable: Experience of administration of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and the Rules there under and or of manufacture testing of Drugs and knowledge of procedure for approval of New Drugs and/or drawing up standard of Drugs
For more info go to next page...
FOR ALL THE ABOVE POST THE APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE PROFICIENT WITH USE OF COMPUTER AND INTERNET.
1. The duly filled applications in the prescribed proforma, as given below, alongwith the certificates of Qualification & experience, shall reach by POST or by HAND to this office at CDSCO (HQ), FDA Bhawan, Kotla road, Near Mata Sundari College, New Delhi - 02 with in 30 days of publication of advertisement. The interview call will be given by email/ on mobile, therefore, it is essential that candidate must give their email address/mobile number.
2. The candidates should mention on the TOP of envelop "Name of the Post applied for which the he/she is willing/ applying.
Last Date: 12th June, 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database