Drug safety Associates requires at Icon Clinical research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Drug safety Associate
Candidate will be responsible for monitoring and tracking Serious Adverse Events, serious and non serious drug adverse reactions and other medically related project information. You will ensure that all ICON, Sponsor and Regulatory timelines are met for the processing ad recording of safety information.
* Document and process serious adverse event reports within ICON, regulatory authorities and sponsor regulations and timeframes
* Provide input for and review relevant safety tracking systems fro accuracy and quality
* Perform safety review of clinical data (case report forms) and patient labs
* Assist medical monitor in documentation and processing routine exception and re-screen approvals
* Liaise with investigational sites and reporters on safety related issues
* Serve as medical resource to investigational sites and ICON personnel on safety related issues
* Perform safety related training for extra-department ICON staff
With a science degree , pharmacy or nursing background candidate will have a minimum of 8 months experience in a drug safety environment. Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be fluent in English. This will be combined with a good knowledge of medical terminology.
* Good basic computer skills in MS office applications and data base use
* Produce high quality work and be detail orientated
* Be able to prioritise your work to meet required deadline
* Be willing to travel up to 10%
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Clinical Research
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com or
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.