Career as Associate Manager, CDA in PAREXEL
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.
Post: Associate Manager, CDA
The primary role of an Associate Manager is to learn how to lead and manage a team or group. This includes ensuring successful delivery of his/her direct reports project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Associate Manager may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Associate Manager is responsible to mentor junior staff. The Associate Manager works under close supervision of the Sr. Manager, Assc Director or Director.
- Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments, quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Monitor performance close interaction with PL/GRO Lead
- Train, mentor and allocate team members according to their ability
- Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
- Check quality of team deliverables (e.g., on site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action.
- Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled, experienced and motivated team.
- Maintain an agreed level of productivity / billability and staff turnover.
- Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations.
- Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
- Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
- Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff as appropriate.
- Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
- Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
- May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables.
- May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function.
- Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team, Sponsors and management and attend project team meetings.
- Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and management regarding performance of direct reports.
- Manage and develop the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, and PAREXEL WSOPs.
- Participate in PXL and department system/standards improvement activities.
- Support efforts for generating business leads (client networking, public speaking, etc.).
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, travel expense claims
- Departmental or Project tasks as assigned.
- Travel as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead a virtual global team as required
- Overall Experience of 6 to 8 years in Clinical Data Management with solid Line Management experience of atleast 2 years
- Should have hands on experience on Clinical / EDC Systems such as Oracle Clinical (OC, OCRDC), INFORM, RAVE, SAS etc.
- Educated to minimum of Graduation in Life Science or equivalent Experience
- Excellent English Communication skills
Note: Candidate meeting above requirement can directly share profiles at email@example.com
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Department: Data Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 28th July, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.