Post for a Technical Assistant at Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR) - 14 Openings
Post 1:13 Statistics (01 POST UNRESERVED)
ESSENTAIL QUALIFICATIONS: 1st class B.Sc. (Science) with one year full time professional qualification in Statistics from a recognized Institute/organization.
DESIREABLE QUALIFICATION: Working experience in statistical methodology, experimental design and knowledge of computers, statistical and data processing soft wares.
JOB REQUIREMENT: To assist scientists and technologists of the institute in experimental and field data analysis.
Post 1:14 Analytical Chemistry (01 POST Reserved for OBC)
ESSENTAIL QUALIFICATIONS: 1st class B.Sc. (Science) with Chemistry as one of the subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics group with one year full time professional qualification in analytical Chemistry from a recognized Institute/Organization.
DESIREABLE QUALIFICATION: Working experience in analytical Chemistry lab and quality control.
JOB REQUIREMENT: To assist in the processing and analysis of environmental and biological samples for Chemicals/Pollutants.
1. These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport allowance (TA) etc., as admissible to the Central Government employees stationed in Lucknow and as made applicable to CSIR. Council accommodation will be allotted as per priority to be reckoned from the date of joining/availability, in which case HRA will not be admissible.
2. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts benefits such as Provident Fund, reimbursement of medical expenses, leave travel concession, Conveyance Advance and House Building Advance are available as per rules of CSIR.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme as introduced by the GOI and as adopted by CSIR w.e.f. 01.01.2004.
4. Promotional Prospects: CSIR/IITR offer excellent opportunities for career advancement under Flexible Complementing Scheme.
1. Age limit: The age should not exceed the limit prescribed for each category of post as on 24.8.2011 i.e. the closing date of receipt of the applications. Relaxation of upper age limit for physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen as per rules.
2. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is encouraged to apply. However, only those persons having 40% or more disabilities are eligible to be considered for the posts reserved for PWD. The candidates are required to submit the medical certificates in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Medical Authorities for the purpose of employment.
3. Upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories.
4. Age relaxation of 5 years is permissible for those working in CSIR /Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Government of India from time to time in this regard.
5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of certificate from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided OR from any other authority designated this behalf by the Government of J&K State to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by the concerned authority.
6. Relaxation in age limit, qualification and/or experience may be allowed by competent authority in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates (both departmental and outsiders).
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.