Work as a Pharmacist Grade II (Homoeo) @ Kerala Public Service Commission - 32 vacancies
(5) Candidates shall submit application for the post to the District where the vacancy is in existence for their community and shall note the name of the district against the relevant column in the online application. Application should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
(6) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(MS) No. 4/61/PD. dated 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (from candidates belonging to above reservation communities)
6. Age :
For SC Candidates : 18-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
For Ezhava, Muslim, Viswakarma, Latin Catholic, SIUC Nadar/AI : 18-38. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.(Including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of General Conditions)
Note:- For details regarding other age relaxations subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (Fifty) years, please see para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2(i).
7. Qualifications :
(i) Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification.
(ii) Certificate obtained after successful training in Nurse cum Pharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications:
The application shall be submitted only online. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The candidates applying online shall keep the print-out (Receipt) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualifications, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last date for receipt of applications 03.08.2011 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org
11. If a written test/OMR test is conducted as part of the selection hall ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their hall ticket as per the instructions in the website.
12. At the time of Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test, Interview etc,candidates shall produce their Photo affixed ID proof in Original and self attested photocopy of (Voters Identity Card, Driving License, Passport, Identity Cards issued by Social Welfare Department to Physically Handicapped Candidates,Photo affixed Pass Books issued by Nationalized Banks, PAN Card,Identity Cards issued to Government Employees by the concerned Departments) along with Hall Tickets.
GAZETTE DATE : 30.06.2011
LAST DATE : 03.08.2011
CATEGORY No : 163/2011 to 168/2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.