Multiple Vacancies in Panacea Biotec | Require GM-QA, AGM/DGM-QA, AGM-QC, Animal House
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: GM-QA, AGM/DGM-QA, AGM-QC, Animal House
No.of Position: 2
Qualification & Experience : Ph. D & M. Sc - Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ Life Science/ related field with 15 to 20 years relevant experience.
• Demonstrate Comprehensive leadership and management of Quality Management System (QMS)
• Design & demonstrate strong and visible support for the QMS and ensure its implementation throughout the Plant
• Establish quality culture as a way of life across Manufacturing.
• Lead and build Empowered QA Teams and provide them continuous support in achieving quality output.
• Oversee the quality assurance operations and ensures that products are manufactured, tested released in a way that takes account of the requirements of cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
• Conduct product and process quality checks following established work instructions and sampling plans, and ensure that all products and processes meet the standards, Customer quality requirements, and regulatory requirements and regulatory requisites
• To ensure that managerial responsibilities are clearly specified in job descriptions and personnel are trained/retrained effectively for the operation and procedures accordingtotheirjobdescription
• To ensure that there is a procedure for self-inspection and/or quality audit that regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the quality assurance system;
• To ensure that the systems and procedures are in place for the procurement and use of the specified materials, all necessary controls on bulk products and other in-process controlsare being performed as per specified procedures
• Maintain all cGMP related documentation to current standards & needs, and continuous improvement of the documentation system and data management processes
GO ON NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.