Work as Manager-Technical Training
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Lupin Limited today is an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company producing a wide range of quality, affordable generic and branded formulations and APIs for the developed and developing markets of the world. Dr. Desh Bandhu Gupta’s vision and dream to fight life threatening infectious diseases and manufacture drugs of highest national priority led to the formation of Lupin in the year 1968. His Vision, his inimitable commitment and verve have steered Lupin to achieving the distinction of becoming one of the fastest growing Generic players globally.
Lupin first gained recognition when it became one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Tuberculosis drugs. Over the years, the Company has moved up the value chain and has not only mastered the business of intermediates and APIs, but has also leveraged its strengths to build a formidable formulations business globally.
1. Should have an inclination towards SOP and GMP Compliance.
2. Should have an adequate exposure on cGMP.
3. Responsible to evaluate training requirements (technical) as per regulatory guidelines.
4. To ensure the preparation of departmental training calendar & employee training need identification.
5. Identity & build the team of in-house trainer to optimize training cost.
6. To ensure the execution of training as per Calendar with the help of team of internal / external trainers.
7. Responsible to impart the training on GMP / Regulatory Guidelines.
8. Responsible for evaluating training effectiveness.
9. Responsible to maintain training software for tracking the compliance/non-compliance of execution of training v/s training calendar.
10. Responsible to maintain the documentation of training like Training SOP, Employee Training files, Training Manuals.
-Candidates should have exposure in to Technical Training of personnels at USFDA & MHRA approved plants.
-Preference is to candidates having experience of imparting tarining.should possess strong verbal & written communication skills,
-Out of total experience from QA/QC atleast 2-3 years experience in training is must.
Experience: 5-10 years
Functional area: Production, Maintenance, Quality
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Contact: Mr.Manish Malviya
Address: Lupin Limited
198-202, New Industrial Area No.2,
District Raisen (M.P.)
BHOPAL,Madhya Pradesh,India 462045
Reference ID: Manager-Technical Training